07-08 6 SPEED
Motor Trike, Inc. announced another new product release today, their third launch this quarter. Motor Trike’s new Mechanical Reverse Gear makes parking a Harley-Davidson easier than ever before. The reverse can be used on two-wheel motorcycles, trikes, or sidecars.
Unlike other reverse gears on the market, this product is unique. The Motor Trike reverse offers an electronic kill switch to prevent transmission damage. If the reverse and the transmission are engaged in gear at the same time, the kill switch will stall the engine.The Company is currently taking orders at a price of $1,395.00 for a bike with a standard clutch or $1,495.00 for a hydraulic clutch. The Motor Trike Mechanical Reverse will be available for shipment on December 12th.
Headquartered in Troup, TX, Motor Trike, Inc. is one of the nation's leading trike conversion manufacturers.
MECHANICAL REVERSE FOR HARLEY-DAVIDSON
09 UP 6 SPEED
- Motor Trike’s Mechanical Reverse makes parking anywhere possible.
- Easy to use with step-by-step instructions included.
- Equipped with an electronic kill switch to protect the motorcycle from damage. If the reverse and the transmission are simultaneously engaged in gear at the same time, the kill switch will stall the engine.
- Can be used on motorcycles, trikes, or sidecars.
- There is no modification needed to the exhaust.
- Does not affect any of the forward gears.
- 1999 - 2006 Five-Speed Standard or Hydraulic Clutch
- 2007 - 2008 Six-Speed Standard or Hydraulic Clutch
- 2009 & Up Six-Speed Standard or Hydraulic Clutch
- The reverse is clutch operated eliminating any strain on the electrical system.
- All specialty installation tools are included at no additional charge.
- Uses a low-gear ratio to ease you back smoothly.
- Custom engineered in-house and made in the USA.
- Electronic warranty registration process, no paperwork necessary.
- Includes a one year unlimited mile parts only warranty.
99-06 5 SPEED
All of the above information assumes that the customer has OEM header pipes. The Motor Trike mechanical reverse gear is designed to be used in OEM applications. This product may not work with some aftermarket components. Two-wheel ‘07-Current Softail Family (except Springer) requires a braided steel oil line kit. The use of a true dual system may be required to use the reverse on the Softail. Bikes with a hydraulic clutch require a longer clutch push rod – please note this when ordering. Pricing subject to change without notice and does not include installation or shipping.
Motor Trike, Inc.