Wire Plus manufactures a complete line of self-diagnostic wiring systems to fit any stock or custom bike. They're pre-assembled and designed for bikes with and without stock or aftermarket ignitions, electric or kick start and can be used with or without turn signals and a variety of other options.
Some of the advantages that you get with Wire Plus include Solid State Breaker Technology (the breakers never have to be replaced) and a replaceable start relay that can be purchased at most auto parts stores. Their power modules are waterproof and very compact in size with harnesses that are engineered to be smaller than any other on the market.
There are 7 different mid frame wiring systems available to choose from:
- Stock Controls
- Mid Frame Wiring System with chopper style harness for minimal system switches. (Compression releases included)
- Mid Frame Wiring System for stock controls...includes DOT suto cancel module and compression release
- Mid Frame Wiring System, for stock controls includes lighting control and compression release
- Mid Frame Wiring System, for stock controls
- Chopper Style Controls
- Mid Frame Wiring System, chopper style with automotive start and lighting control module
- Mid Frame Wiring System, chopper style automotive start
- Mid Frame Wiring System, chopper style
Wire Plus has been providing innovative high quality products for the V-Twin market for the past decade and continues to provide their customers with the most cutting edge technology needed to survive in the Harley-Davidson and custom bike markets.
For those interested in obtaining more information on Wire Plus, you can reach them at (620) 221-2417 or check them out online at www.wire-plus.com or email them firstname.lastname@example.org.