Other new brands now distributed by HardDrive include:
- Lick’s Cycles – handlebars, grips, shocks and struts
- Firebrand – exhaust systems
- Delkron – cylinder kits
- Lunati – Voodoo cams and valvetrain accessories
- Energy One – performance clutches
- Blue Streak – points and condensers
- Accel – Stealth Supercoils
- Lyndall Brake – brake pads and rotors
- Patriot Suspension – fork springs and lowering kits
- Standard Motorcycle Products – fuel injection and other electrical products
- Arnott – air suspension systems
Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, HardDrive’s growing range of American V-Twin products are available to dealers through its nationwide delivery system comprised of five regional warehouses. To become an authorized HardDrive American V-twin Parts dealer, visit the company’s website at www.hdtwin.com.
With the growth the company has experienced in the last 12 months, HardDrive is looking to add to its outside sales force. Candidates interested in working in the American v-twin market as a sales representative should contact HardDrive via its employment page at www.hdtwin.com/employment.