Matco Tools is pleased to announce the launch of its Special Edition Harley-Davidson Toolboxes and Heavy-Duty Carts in September 2011.
Each toolbox is handcrafted in Jamestown, New York, with unrivaled care to exceed customer expectations. At each stage of production, team members check and recheck each weld, hem, and slide to ensure every toolbox meets Matco's rigorous quality standards.
Matco's peerless durability is now available in combination with three limited-time designs, including two-bay and three-bay configurations and a cart, for the Harley-Davidson enthusiast to choose from.
- 5s Series, two-bay toolbox with 25 inch deep drawers and a maximum capacity of 26,727 cubic inches.
- 5s Series, two-bay toolbox with 28 inch deep drawers and a maximum capacity of 30,275 cubic inches.
- 4s Series, three-bay toolbox with 25 inch deep drawers and a maximum capacity of 33,141 cubic inches.
- 5s Series, three-bay toolbox with 25 inch deep drawers and a maximum capacity of 34,357 cubic inches.
- 5s Series, three-bay toolbox with 28 inch deep drawers and a maximum capacity of 38,918 cubic inches.
Matco is also offering a limited edition, Harley-Davidson® graphic on the JSC500, Heavy-Duty Service Cart. The JSC500 is built to withstand the harshest work environments with features like thicker steel corner posts and a stronger lid than most service carts on the market today.
To find more information or order your own cart or toolbox, contact your local Matco Tools Distributor. To locate a distributor in your area, call 1-866-289-8665.
For more information on franchise opportunities, call 1-888-696-2826 or visit www.matcotools.com.
About Matco Tools
Matco Tools manufactures, distributes and services premium quality automotive equipment, tools, and tool storage for the professional technician. The company has more than 60 years of national brand experience in the automotive equipment industry and a vast product line of more than 13,000 of the highest quality, innovative tools and accessories. The company's franchise offering has no franchise, royalty, or advertising fees. Initial corporate and ongoing local training create and build outstanding value for the franchisee's business. For more information on Matco Tools products or franchise opportunities, visit www.matcotools.com.
Contact: Jessica Gardner Direct: 330.926.5355 Jessica.email@example.com
SOURCE Matco Tools