“Our new 55-inch top chest lid is the perfect complement to a Snap-on KRA2411 series roll cab,” said Jay Serpe, product manager for Snap-on. “Not only is the top chest extremely durable but it also has a ton of space to hold power tools and chargers as well as an assortment of larger tools. The KRA2410 series of top chests is the perfect answer to adding more storage to your current storage system.”
The features and benefits of the KRA2410 series top chests include:
- Huge top compartment – five-inches deep for use with power tools, standing sockets, bulk cases, personal items, battery charging, etc.
- Ten drawers total – six, four-inch drawers to hold plenty of large tools
- Pre-drilled for optional power strip (stock number KAPS4)
- Easy-to-operate flip lid utilizes high strength gas struts for safe, convenient lifting and shutting
- Drawers are interchangeable – two-inch drawers and four-inch drawers can change position if desired
- Each drawer will hold up to 120 pounds and the four-inch drawers will accommodate an extra set of slides to hold up to 240 pounds per drawer
Customers can find out more about KRA2410 series top chests by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/toolstorage or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).