Money Matters now includes:
- POWER MIG 140 MIG Welder – $75 rebate OR a VIKING auto-darkening helmet ($196 value)
- POWER MIG 180C MIG Welder – $75 rebate OR a VIKING auto-darkening helmet ($196 value)
- POWER MIG 216 – $125 rebate OR choose either a VIKING helmet or a Magnum® 100 SG spool gun ($223 value)
- Square Wave TIG 175 – $150 rebate OR choose either a VIKING helmet or a rolling undercarriage ($236 value)
- Ranger 225 Engine-driven welder/generator – $200 rebate OR choose either a VIKING helmet or an SP-140T MIG Welder ($664 value)
To learn more about the program, review the program rules, locate a participating distributor or submit a claim, customers should visit www.lincolnelectric.com/moneymatters.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems and plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. The company holds a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. For more information, visit www.lincolnelectric.com.